Terms and Conditions
Our Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Globaltradeworks! These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Globaltradeworks's Website, located at globaltradeworks.com. By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Globaltradeworks if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
1. Defined Terms
The words appearing below shall have the meanings set out below, unless they are repugnant to the subject or context:
2. The term "Agreement" refers to this User Agreement, which includes the duly completed User application form, its attachment(s), and the terms and conditions stated herein, as well as the documents incorporated by reference, such as the Illegal/Prohibited Content, Disclaimer, Fraud Warning, Contract Form/Bill terms and conditions, and any other documents that Company may add to the Site from time to time at its sole discretion. It will be considered as if it was signed in New Delhi.
3. Date of Termination" Method the date while the user's subscription involves an give up. It shall be targeted by way of the employer in its note to the person either thru or conventional electronic mail.
4. Sensitive Personal Data/Information" method such non-public statistics of a consumer which includes facts relating to:-
- financial information such as Bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details;
- physical, physiological and mental health condition;
- sexual orientation;
- medical records and history;
- Biometric information; or
- any detail or information relating to the above clauses provided by User.
provided that, any facts that is freely to be had or accessible in public domain or provided under the proper to records Act, 2005 or another law for the time being in force shall now not be seemed as sensitive non-public statistics/ information for the purposes of the agreement.
5. USER is described as someone whether or not legal or juristic, or any body corporate who makes use of the site in any manner and includes all people and/or corporate contributors/subscribers who use the services furnished by way of the web page, whether or not or now not for any price. The time period 'person' includes the consumer's successors and licensed officials of the consumer's enterprise who have permission to use the services at the web site on behalf of the person; and users that reap a trial club to use the site and user's that log in as a 'guest' to use the web site. every registered user is given a unique consumer identity with the aid of the web page.
6. Agreement between User and Company
- USER is aware that the business enterprise via the website online affords hosting services to its customers. All content material listed on the site is third party user generated content material that is transmitted and/or hosted on the website. company neither originates nor initiates the transmission nor selects the sender and receiver of the transmission, nor modifies the records contained inside the transmission
- The website is operated by SOFTMORE IT SOLUTION PVT LTD. and its affiliates/associates. The services are offered to the user conditioned on the reputation of the individual without amendments to the terms, conditions, and notices herein.onsumers who use the web site are agreeing to all such phrases, conditions, and notices. If the consumer disagrees with any a part of the settlement, those terms, conditions, and notices, they should cease using the website.
- The majority of the content and a number of the services available on the site are free of charge. however, the company reserves the right to stop users' access to specific areas of the web site at any time without or without giving any reason.Agency additionally reserves the right to deny access to specific customers to any/all of its services and/or content without prior notice/rationalization if doing so will protect the interests of the company and/or others who visit the website.
- Company reserves the right to list its registered customers on the website, as well as on different network portals run by the company. In case a consumer no longer wishes to appear on the web site or on any of our community portals, they can tell the company about it.
- It is suggested that users exercise due caution when interacting with a potential buyer or seller on the website. Customers have to interact with groups and/or individuals positioned on or through the website.Following the assignment of thorough due diligence on such business enterprise and/or person, the company and its directors, personnel, officials or marketers will not be liable for any illegal or fraudulent interaction with any user Interactions with groups and/or individuals on the website.
7. Membership Eligibility Persons who are "incompetent to settle" based on the Indian agreement Act, 1872 such as minors, un-discharged insolvents, etc. If the corporation discovers that the user is under the age of 18, it reserves the right to terminate the person MEMBERSHIP and refuse to allow access to the website online, Upon registering as a commercial enterprise entity, the consumer represents and warrants that the entity has the authority to bind the consumer to this settlement.
7. Electronic Communications
- Consumer consents to receive electronic communications from the company.In addition, the agency can communicate with users via email or by posting notices on its website. All agreements, notices, needs, disclosures, and other communications that the company sends to the user electronically, including postings on the website, meet the requirement that such a communication is in writing.
- For internal training and quality purposes only, all telephone calls made through the business enterprise are periodically recorded.Consumers' updates to their records, including visits to the website or verification mailers, are recorded for future reference.
8. Assurance Certificate Several tools and techniques are used by the Company to verify the accuracy of the information submitted by its registered users. In order to provide Users with more authentic information about listed companies (where applicable), Company offers the assurance Certificate tool (3rd party verified report). Users are encouraged to use the Trust Stamp tool available on the Site, as well as their common sense, to evaluate with whom they are dealing. The Company shall not be liable for direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever with respect to the offered tool, services, or their contents. Any User's reliance on any content is specifically disclaimed by the Company.
9. Use of User Information for promotions by Company Company may utilize the Client Data, Information or materials (“Collected Information”) to execute showcasing campaigns, advancement or publicizing messages on sake of third parties. The Collected Data does not qualify as Delicate Individual Data/Information. The Collected Data does not/will not be unveiled to third party(ies) unless you react to the showcasing, advancement or publicizing message sent by such third party(ies). The Collected Data may be exchanged, put away, utilized and handled at any put around the world by the Company.
In case of a merger, amalgamation or a ‘buy-in’ or ‘buy-out’ or a money related or vital tie-up or comparative union of/by the Company, the Collected Data may be exchanged or relegated to the substance with whom the Company is entering into a merger, amalgamation, ‘buy-in’ or ‘buy-out’, budgetary, vital or comparable collusion with, as the case may be. In the event that a Client objects to this collection and/or transfer/assignment, it would be ideal if you don't utilize the Location.
10. Ownership of Intellectual Property All copyright and/or know-how and/or any other mental property rights in connection to any of the Administrations of the Company should gotten to be and stay the sole and elite property of the Company and the Client might have no claim to the same. Within the occasion the Client has contributed to any substance in any way at all on the Location, all mental property rights to the same should gotten to be the outright property of the Company, counting all mental property rights in that and the Client might have no right or claim over the same. Within the occasion that the Client amid the term of this Understanding or any time from there on, employments such mental property in any other site or related movement, the same might be considered as an encroachment of the mental property rights of the Company and the Company might have the proper to require response to such lawful therapeutic activity because it is best prompted at the hazard and costs of the User.
11. Relationship of the Parties It's clarified that there is no association or/ and association or/ and joint wander or/ and hand-employer or/ and franchiser-franchisee relationship between the Company and any user
12. Suspension, Reinstatement and Refunds
- Without prejudice to any other rights or remedies that may be available to it, the Company may suspend all services handed, remove and/ or disable any and all User Hosted data and content and/ or limit access rights of a User for a breach or violation as is set forth herein.
- User hereby authorises Company to remove and/ or disable User hosted data and/ or content or to limit Services to a User against whom a complaint is entered, which remain unresolved or isn't amicably settled with thirty (30) days of the date of the complaint by the displeased User.
- When the Service subscribed for is suspended without remedy for further than 45 (forty five) days, the Company shall have the option to terminate the membership of the User and the consequences set forth in Clause 23 shall follow.
- The Company may at its discretion and subject to similar terms as it deems proper, reinstate a User and/ or User Hosted data andre-start a Service
- A User displeased with a Service may request Company for a refund handed the request is made in writing and addressed to the Grievance Officer in terms of Clause 25. The company reserves its decision to accept or decline the request for refund
13. Liabilities upon Termination
- Without prejudice to any rights or remedies available to the Company, the User shall upon termination of the Agreement be liable for payment of any balance fees or charges outstanding until the Date of Termination.
- The amounts due and payable to the Company by the User upon termination shall be payable within 30 (thirty) days of the Date of Termination.
This document is an electronic record in terms of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statues amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000.